Thursday, March 23, 2017

Uchi's Design: Hello Friend Animation Card Tutorial

Hey everyone! I have something exciting to show you from Creativations 2017 trade show for all you stampers. Animation Clear Stamps by Uchi's Design.

**I receive products from Uchi's Designs and Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L for use in my projects. The opinions are completely my own based on my experience and doing so I can share what I personally love to use :) **



Here's the stamps in action - courtesy of Ken's Kreations...



Let me show you how I created by interactive card. I used these sets - Animation Stamp Set - Owl and Animation Die Cut - Animation Card DC101



I cut TWO of the tabbed die cuts: one keep as is (will house the grid) and the other trim off the tabs (back cover of card).



With a coordinating patterned paper, make an A2-sized (4.25 x 5.0 inch) card base.


Apply adhesive on all four sides of the A2 card with E-Z Runner® Ultra and adhere to the tabbed die cut. Place fold side of A2 card on the edge of the inside scored line of tabbed die cut.



Next fold the tabs down onto the A2 size card, center the smaller label die in between the tabs and secure with repositionable tape. Run it through your manual die cutting machine. It will cut a window through all the layers.


Cut the grid to fit the tab and cover the window (leave an extra stripe over the right edge as seen in second image below). Place adhesive on the tabs and put your grid over them to secure.



Apply E-Z Runner® Ultra adhesive in the scored area of the back cover. Place it on the top edge of the card base (opposite of the tabbed edge) to create an accordion fold as seen in the next three images.




Set aside and let's work on the image! I loved the owl with the moving heart on his tummy. Stamp with black ink onto white cardstock. Trim and apply adhesive to the inside back cover - I used the grid as my guide.



To finish off, I applied 2 inch of adhesive on the inside, right above and below my grid to secure in place.


I nested my two labels together, secure with repositionable tape and ran it through my manual die cutting machine to create a frame. Do this twice - one for the outside and one for the inside for a finished look.



I used E-Z Runner® Micro because it has an 1/8 inch narrow adhesive strips and it can curve with the frame shape.


Next I cut a ribbon tail banner (also included in the Animation Die Cut - Animation Card DC101!) and adhere it with 3D Foam Squares. I hand wrote out my sentiment "Hello Friend" in gel pen that was close to my color scheme.



For the finishing touch, I added these pretty plastic flowers with Adhesive Dots 3D. I cut the adhesive dots to make them smaller so I can layer a pair of blooms and adhere the centers without worrying about them getting loose.



Here's another look on the inside and outside of card...



Uchi's Design Supplies:
Animation Stamp Set - Owl
Animation Die Cut - Animation Card DC101
Other:
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®: E-Z Runner® Ultra Refillable Dispenser, E-Z Runner® Micro Refillable Dispenser, 3D Foam Squares White, Regular and Adhesive Dots 3D
Stamp Positioning Tool: MISTI (My Sweet Petunia)
Manual Die Cutting and Embossing Machine
Teal Gel Pen: Fun Stamper Journey
Flower Embellishment; Black Rhinestones

Such a FUN + CLEVER stamp product idea! If you love it as much as I do, tell your favorite retailer to order or go to and order at: Uchi's Design Animation Stamps, Dies + Grid.

Thanks for stopping by!
MargieH


No comments: