Thursday, February 04, 2016

Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L: Make My Heart Smile with 3D Hearts and Pigment Powder Card Tutorial

Hello everyone! I am so excited to show you all my Valentines Day card on Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® Blog!! It's refreshing to create something girlie when you are a mom of boys! HAHAHAHA!! When I saw these 3D Foam Hearts, balloons came to mind! LOL! This is the card I created...what do you think?


Showing you some sneaks but you'll need to go to the blog for the detailed steps out and full supplies list :)




OK - better stop! LOL!! See what you like?
Meet me over at Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® Blog!!

Happy (early) Valentine's Day!!
MargieH

4 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

Such a super sweet card! I love the idea of hearts as balloons!

Teresa Doyle said...

Hi Margie, Just came back from Scrapbook Adhesives and I ♥ your sweet card! A fantastic job! TFS!

Marisa Job said...

What a cute card!! Love it! Have a great weekend!

Scrapthology said...

Lovely card and a great way of using up those odd embellishments.